The Boys

The Boys

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where Can I Get One of These?!


On the drive back to Richmond, Virginia to catch a flight home we stopped in Historic Williamsburg. We had a great time walking around and showing the boys what it looked like when their grandparents were kids... ha, ha... just kidding! I think having a miniature version of "the stocks" would be put to good use in my home! My boys don't agree with me, for some strange reason! We thought that the fence around the fort was really neat too.
The boys wanted to buy the toy guns for sale but I convinced them that the airport security wouldn't let them get on the plane if they had them. If only I could come up with good excuses like that all the time!!!!!
I love history and was so appreciative that Fred took the time to take the detour.



1 comment:

Jeanne' said...

we went to Williamsburg a long time ago! It was fun! It looks like you had a lot of fun there!