The Boys
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I Have Sand EVERYWHERE!!!!
One of the other highlights of the trip was going to the sand dunes. I have to say I prefer the way we travel on the sand dunes in Arizona... by 4 wheelers! Climbing Up a sand dune, only to have to run back down holding the kids hands and praying that you don't end up rolling down the dune end over end can get a little tiring! And then they want you to do it again! But it is worth it to see the boys smiles and hear them laugh!! Nate was working up such a sweat that he even took his shirt off. All of the kids were putting the adults to shame. They were already up the dune while the parents were still deciding how much we loved our children and if it was really worth the hike all the way up there! We had a great time watching the kids play and there was plenty of laughter, especially when Taylor dragged (just kidding... she fell) Laura down the big sand dune! We love you Laura!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love all the pictures. I keep looking at them over and over thinking about how great a trip that was. I just can't believe how action packed and fear free your boys are. The slide show was so cute and the commentary was great. Love ya. Thanks for taking the time to put that together.
Post a Comment