The Boys

The Boys

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Dangerous Adventures at Canyon Lake...only for the brave!

We planned a trip with the some friends of ours to Canyon Lake at the beginning of the summer. Unfortunately, I came down with the flu the morning we were suppose to leave. Fred took Tyler, Jared and Nathan so I could have some peace. When they got back and showed me all the pictures I almost wished I braved the boat and went with them. But for some reason I don't think a boat and the flu are great bedfellows! Call me crazy! But below are pictures that prove my point!

As I looked through the pictures it seemed that they had almost as much fun on the boat as they did being on the various toys in the water! And I can't forget to mention how great my boys looked in their shades!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Dude, I see you figured it out but even better. I love the updates and of course all the collages. We miss you guys too. I hope to get updated on our blog soon. So sorry to hear you are sick. I'll call ya tomorrow.

Laura said...

You have already uped me on your blogging skills, so I guess I will have to call you now for a few pointers! I am so glad you have had some fun get-aways. That slide looks like so much fun. It looks like your boys have had a blast. Thay are just sooo darn cute! I hope you are feeling better.