Well I have finally accepted the fact that my life is three months behind!!! I thought that having 2 children in school would free up a little time for me but life has filled in the blanks!
I have many family and friends who have been anxiously awaiting pictures from this trip. Sorry that it has taken me so long to post them! I always feel a little guilty when I go to Utah and Idaho because there are so many special people there and we never have enough time to see everyone we want to!So we are sorry for all those friends and family that are very special to us who we didn't get to see! We really do love you!!!!!!
Laura's new baby, Peyton, was being blessed at church the end of May. It worked out for all of us to go because Fred is training someone for work in Utah and we were able to piggy-back work and play. Tyler and Jared also had their last day of school the day before we left. First we went to Idaho, after a quick over-night stay in Utah, and stayed at Uncle Taylor and Aunt Laura's farm.
The boys had so much fun there. Jared especially enjoyed the tour of the dairy! When we approached the fence where all the dairy cows were the cows backed away. But an amazing thing happened when Jared approached the fence...they all came back so he could pet them. We were all amazed! He was the only one the cows would let touch them. Future in farming...cow whispering... maybe!!!!!
Some of the other highlights of visiting Aunt Laura and Uncle Taylor were:
-meeting their new cousin Peyton Brynn Duncan. She is soooo cute!
-swimming in Grandma and Grandpa Duncan's pool
-throwing the ball in the Snake River for Kobi
-seeing Grandma and Grandpa Hockenjos and Aunt Heather
-meeting Dash (Laura and Taylor's new black lab puppy)
-going shooting with Grandpa Hockenjos, Freddie and Taylor (don't worry they were VERY safe!!!!!)
1 comment:
I am glad we made it to your blog! We so appreciated your efforts to come to the blessing. It was so fun to see you and the boys and meant so much to have you there.
Post a Comment