The latest and greatest in the lives of the Hockenjos Jr. family
The Boys
Monday, December 15, 2008
Merry Christmas Everyone!
We hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday! We are so grateful to know all of you and are blessed by having you as our friends and family! We love you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Always great to pull off a family shot...way to go! We love it. Happy B-day Jared!!!! Ky and I feel horrible we didn't get a card out for his big 5. We sure love ya!
How fun to take family Christmas pictures! You all look great. I hope the boys had great birthdays and I am sorry we missed them. I need a calendar, so I can keep track of the special events.
I'm glad we finally swapped blogs and email. It was so fun hanging out with you guys for FHE. Plenty more hangin' in the future for sure. Happy Holidays!
6 comments:
Always great to pull off a family shot...way to go! We love it. Happy B-day Jared!!!! Ky and I feel horrible we didn't get a card out for his big 5. We sure love ya!
Your family is so darn cute! I had to enlarge the 1st pic..it looked like Fred was wearing a crown of somesort on his head :D
How fun to take family Christmas pictures! You all look great. I hope the boys had great birthdays and I am sorry we missed them. I need a calendar, so I can keep track of the special events.
Cute, I love them. Great pictures.
I'm glad we finally swapped blogs and email. It was so fun hanging out with you guys for FHE. Plenty more hangin' in the future for sure. Happy Holidays!
how fun! family pictures with 4 boys must be impossible!! i have a hard enough time with 3. we'll be joining you with 4 boys!! wow! keep in touch
Post a Comment