The Boys

The Boys

Friday, December 19, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!!

After days and days of plopping Derrick down in front of the Christmas tree, I think I finally have a good one year picture of him. The older boys are hoping so because they are tired of trying to make Derrick laugh, BUT not move! I know that I could go somewhere professionally (who has the money for that this time of year?) or enlist Fred in helping me, but wouldn't that take all the joy out of MY success! I think so!
Well here it is... let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Kristal said...

That's a great picture!

Laura said...

Classic expression and I love his eyes - he is so cute

The Mom. said...

Too cute!

Cheryl said...

Way to go girl! Crazy the lengths we will go to when trying to get a perfect picture. Most of the time it still doesn't pan out but I think you nailed it! He is just adorable.

Kelly Evanson said...

love the family pix's. that must be hard with 4 boys! i have a hard enough time with 3! we'll be joining you with 4 boys!! i can't believe it. keep in touch.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Okay he's so cute! You need an update. Tell Jared that Brother Reheis and I miss him! He was so fun to have in class!