The latest and greatest in the lives of the Hockenjos Jr. family
The Boys
Monday, December 15, 2008
Pictures of Derrick
I have been wanting to get his picture taken since he is a year old, but haven't made it to a portrait studio yet. So after our attempt at family pictures in our backyard I decided to plop him in front of our Christmas tree and snap a few shots. Hope you like them. Fred likes the contrast between shadow and light in each picture. I told him that was done completely on purpose and he should not be suprised at how well they turned out! Ha.... I hope you enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think?!
2 comments:
He is such a blend of everybody's genes. I can't get over his blue eyes and love seeing the little freddie in him!
He is sure a cutie!
Post a Comment