The Boys

The Boys

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Visit with Papa and Grandma Susan


Fred is out of the country...yes COUNTRY... for 9 days and so my dad and step-mom came to stay with me for a few days so I wouldn't be so lonely. We had a great time! We ate some great food, watched some great sports and went to the Goldfield Ghost Town. The boys had a blast at the Ghost Town but were a little disappointed that the Gun Fighters aren't there until November. So we will go back with Daddy then. Nate loved going on the train ride and Tyler and Jared loved the reptile exhibit... that part just made me grateful for pest control!!!! Thank you Papa and Grandma Susan for an awesome visit!!! We love you!







5 comments:

DarkHorse2008 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody said...

wow I still can't believe that you have 4 boys! I'd love to meet the two youngest... one day :-) your family looks great! Y'all look so happy!

Kristal said...

My boys love that place!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard Chamberlain said...

Tag, you're it! http://bluesun7.com/jonathan/?p=144