Fred's dad came to Arizona on business last week. He was only here for 4 days but we had a great time. On the day before he left we went to Schnepf Farms. They have so much to do there and we spent all afternoon and evening having fun!
The first thing we did there was do miniature golf. I think it was the fastest 9 holes of golf I have ever done. The boys were so excited that they didn't want to take turns. It was Nate's first time golfing and he had so much fun. Grandpa got to help Tyler learn how to line the club up with the hole.
Then we hopped onto the trailer of a tractor and took a tour around part of the farm. They had deer that you could feed but Grandpa and I were both unprepared because neither one of us had a quarter for the food. The boys looked at us as if we had lost our marbles! Who doesn't carry handfuls of quarters in their pockets! But once they saw the amusement park rides all was forgiven!
Tyler loved the rollercoaster and went on it twice. Nate would have done every ride there if he could have. He was not happy about being too short for some of the rides. Jared had fun watching his brothers do the rides but wasn't interested in riding them himself. He was more excited about the petting zoo and watching the pig races. Now they are all really good at yelling, "Sueeeeey!" (That is what they had to yell to make the pigs race).
After we had stuffed ourselves with food and fun we watched the fireworks they set of five minutes before closing time. We had a great time and I am so glad that we got to share it with Grandpa!

2 comments:
sooo cute!! I adore your family!
love the rollercoaster shots!!! you must have an awesome camera (hint hint) Oh, and your hair is darling. I can't remember you ever having it that short. Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment