The ground was too hard for him to dig in and so now we have about 15 pumpkin seeds planted in the sand box! It is a lot of fun having some time with just him and I in the mornings while Derrick naps. He has a really fun personality and it is an adventure getting to know him better each day..!!
The Boys
Friday, October 31, 2008
Pumpkin Carving with Nate
Nate and I spent the morning carving his pumpkin...and I mean morning! Somehow he picked the most difficult one to carve, even though the pattern didn't look as hard as the others. He abandoned me halfway through because it was taking longer than we both thought! He loved sticking his hands in and pulling out "the guts!" 
He wanted to plant all the seeds in the backyard so we could grow our own pumpkins!!
The ground was too hard for him to dig in and so now we have about 15 pumpkin seeds planted in the sand box! It is a lot of fun having some time with just him and I in the mornings while Derrick naps. He has a really fun personality and it is an adventure getting to know him better each day..!!

The ground was too hard for him to dig in and so now we have about 15 pumpkin seeds planted in the sand box! It is a lot of fun having some time with just him and I in the mornings while Derrick naps. He has a really fun personality and it is an adventure getting to know him better each day..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That pumpkin is nearly as big as he is!
Are you really going to grow the pumpkins? If you do, when they start growing (in spring or early summer do this) you can carve in to them (just barely) and they will grow with the design :D
Post a Comment