The Boys

The Boys

Friday, July 30, 2010

Scenic Sedona

   This year we have had the opportunity to go to Sedona a couple of times. Both times Fred had to do some work there and so we tagged along.  While Fred was working the boys had a great time swimming 

It is so beautiful there and our family had so much fun hiking the different trails.  I, who is not that wild about heights, prefer the trails that stay close to the ground! But of course that makes me boring... that is my boys opinion!

As we were walking on the trails I was thinking about the beauty of the world that Heavenly father had created! I wished that we lived closer so that we could take our dogs on the trails as well as the kids.  It would be a great way to get Max and Nova, our new yellow lab puppies, some exercise!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yes Derrick will be a heart breaker. All your boys are little studs that's for sure. I love all the pictures and you look great too Dori!