The Boys

The Boys

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Great to Have GREAT friends!

A couple of months ago we went to a barbeque with some friends and had a great time. The boys were enjoying getting chased by girls, and even hugged! I don't think I will look at that with so much fondness in a few years!!!! Later in the week we went to the lake and I was able to give Harley and Shelby their first jet-ski ride. Harley was on Jared's soccer team this year and Shelby (Harley's older sister) was on Tyler's. They all became good friends. They were much more appreciative of my driving skills then my sons are! I also learned how to surf behind the boat. It was fun but I don't have any pictures to prove it. When we live somewhere that family does not it is nice to have so many wonderful friends! Thank you for helping us make memories!!!!!

View this montage created at One True Media
Fun with water

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love the updates! all of your shots always have such great coloring. Ok, we are ready for some of that water fun! Glad you guys have made such great friends. I'm sick over having to leave some of ours and be far from family. I still wish the cousins could get together more often. Love you guys!