The Boys

The Boys

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun with bubbles!!! And Grandma and Grandpa too!


In February Fred's parents and his sister Heather came for a visit. We had a lot of fun...after all the hospital visits! They arrived on Monday afternoon and by Tuesday morning Cathy, (Grandma) was in the emergency room. She had a kidney stone that was causing blockage in her kidney. She was there a few days and the day after she was released Tyler had to go and do his hospital testing.
Once all the medical stuff was done then we could get down to the real fun stuff!!!! We actually went and swam at our favorite place, Superstition Mountain, on Monday before the hospital stuff started. The hot tub was full of bubbles...I don't think I really want to know why... and the kids and adults had fun playing with them. We also saw a "baby" tarantula. I wanted to take a picture of it, but when I came back with my camera it was gone. That was a little creepy!!!!!! Aren't they suppose to move slowly?














We are so grateful for the fun we had and that Grandma and Tyler are done with hospitals... hopefully!!!! Aunt Heather was a huge help with Derrick and we are so grateful she was able to come too.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I wouldn't even recognize Derrick!!!...what a terrible aunt. He is getting so big and is just darling. Glad you guys still fit some fun in with all the hospital action.

Laura said...

Taylor and I were just commenting on Derrick as well. What a good looking little boy!!! I guess both aunts wish we could see our little nieces and nephews more often to stay in the loop. Really cute pictures with Grandma and Grandpa and the bubbles. I am still working on the address. Here in good old Idaho we don't have a mailbox yet and therefore don't receive mail!

Kelly Evanson said...

wow! i had no idea about tyler. i hope everything is going well with the shots. we will keep him in our prayers. looks like you had fun with grandma and grandpa. hope cathy is doing better too.