The Boys

The Boys

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Trip for the Big Boys!

Fred had the opportunity to have the training of a new Medicis hire and doing a guest lecture at BYU happen during the same week. I decided to bow out of this trip, along with the two youngest boys, and so it became a trip for the big boys. Tyler and Jared were so excited to go and see family and friends, and to have a special trip with their dad.



Tyler actually started his shots while in Utah and the whole family was so supportive. I asked Tyler what was one of his favorite parts of the trip and he said, "My uncle Kevin bought me Strawberry Whoppers to have because I was so brave with my shots!" Thank you Uncle Kevin for creating a wonderful memory for Tyler.
According to Fred, Laura didn't act like she was just about to have a baby!(even though she did have Peyton the night Fred and the boys left...which Fred thought was very rude!)I am glad my baby days are done because I don't know if I could live up to the example Laura was setting!!!!



Tyler and Jared were able to meet the new Medicis rep, named Shaun, and his family. I guess Ty made quite the impression because one of Shaun's daughters says that she is going to marry him! I almost forgot how effective that "Hockenjos Mojo" was!!!! Ha ha!!!!
Here are a few pics that show how much fun the boys had on their trip.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That was a fun trip. I appreciate your support to let the boys come (including Freddie) although we missed you. I always love the chances to see family.