
Fred and I were well protected this Halloween. Tyler was Indiana Jones (ready to "whip" everyone into shape!), Jared was a Ninja Turtle, Nate was a Blue Ninja, and Derrick was a tiger. So I knew if we ran into any "unsavory fellas" that we would be just fine!

For our first activity we went to a Trunk or Treat at a friends church! I really liked the cupcake walk game because I got to eat the yummy prize! Nate was loving that he could go from car to car and get handfuls of candy and that Fred and I were encouraging it! He doesn't remember last Halloween so this was fun! I posted a video of him doing all his ninja moves!

After the Trunk or Treat we went over to a friends house and the boys got to drive a motorized jeep and motorcycle (for kids). We had a hard time getting them to leave! They were having so much fun. Derrick had a pretty fun night. He even kept his tiger hood on! Our friend did accidentally freak him out with a toy spider though! But luckily he won't remember. We hope that you all had a great Halloween and can't wait to see your pics!
6 comments:
Nice! Those moves are definately worthy of a scooby-doosh :D
Ya...You think he won't remember the spider...
Your boys are always so cute!
love your blog! it is very fun to read and love all the costumes. my boys were superheros too and they loved it. hope you guys are doing well.
oh my gosh the tiger costume is sooo cute!!
I look at the blogs occasionally, but don't make comments. Now I'm told by my son that comments are what lets Lindsey know that her blog is good! It takes long enough to look at so many, let alone add comments. Anyway your boys are cute. Loved the Ninja movie, and my favorite post is the "Things I've learned as a mom." Very cute!! Aunt Cyndy
PS Tell Kevin and Hali that I can't get into their blog.
Tay and I loved the video and the costumes. It was so great to see all of you the last few days. It is always a treat to be entertained by the personalities of your boys and you and Fred of course!
Post a Comment