
Okay... I have resisted blog fever up until Cheryl's amazing video of Alexis. Thanks for making my eyes red and puffy!!! Our family has so many wonderful things going on and our webshots account just isn't cutting it. So, now we are bloggers too!!!!!
I hope you all enjoy it and hopefully will make those of you who are far away feel a little closer. I know that it has done that for us with Halli and Cheryl's blogs.
We love you all and hope you enjoy a look into our (mine especially) crazy world!!
3 comments:
YEAH!!! i'm so excited that you finally got a blog!! I will definately be checking up on how you guys are doing! I can't believe how big the boys are now!
Dori, this picture of the boys is amazing. How did you get them all to look at the camera at the same time and in addition smile. I just love it. I would love a copy for my frig.....I just can't believe how grown up they are and how long it has been since we've seen you. Awesome job on the blog. It looks great.
My dad and step mom have been asking for us to get professional pics taken of the kids for a long time now. I finally did it and I am really lucky that they turned out so great!
Post a Comment