The family had a great time going to Utah with Freddie. He helped his dad and brother Kevin teach a class at BYU and we decided to go along so that we could visit family and friends. We were only there for a few days and so we did not get the opportunity to see everyone we wanted. The boys got to see the thing they wanted most... SNOW!!! Although we learned that Nate is an Arizona boy through and through. He wanted nothing to do with anything cold... especially snow. Grandpa was a good sport and took Nate and Tyler (who, according to them, were quickly getting frostbite) back to the car so that Fred and I could sled with Jared. We had a great time!!!! Thank you Grandpa for making this Utah trip possible and so much fun!!!!!!!!!
I have inserted a link so that you can watch a slideshow of our Utah trip. Just copy and paste the link below into the bar at the top and click go. Sorry I am still trying to figure out how to let you be able to just click the link here. But I will figure it out!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=562287121dc30284b1d17b&skin_id=406&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
Copy and Paste this whole link!
2 comments:
So I thought that was just some random link at the bottom. I'm so glad you told me to go there. It was so cute. I want to try making one now & I want to go sledding. You guys are so cute!
My back sure helped me to remember those sled rides. That's for sure, but it was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment