The Boys

The Boys

Friday, May 30, 2008

The Graduate


On March 19th, 2008 Tyler Frederick Hockenjos graduated from kindergarten at Franklin Arts Academy. He was a great student his first year in school and really enjoyed making new friends. He can now read, write, add and subtract. The school also provided drama, art, music and p.e. to all the students and it has been fun to see his personality develop more as he has learned a wide variety of things. He has grown up so much this year and we are very proud of him. I was not able to attend his graduation because I was in surgery, but Grandma Hockenjos, his brothers and his dad were all there to cheer him on! Great job Tyler, we love you!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like we are 6 going on 20! Tyler, you look handsome! Very impressive.

JAMIE said...

Congrats Tyler!! I am so glad to find out you have a blog!! We miss you!

Laura said...

I can't believe the formality of their gradution. Pretty impressive I must say. Tyler looks so cute. I wish I could have seen it.